A most elegant variation of the traditional kirtle, but with a more tailored fit. The embroidery provides a much richer texture and look to the dress. An eye-catching garment for those special occasions. It is a slip-on style with lacing at the lower back for ease of wear and comfort. Available in your choice of colors. Inquire if you need to match a specific color like in a tartan. This style makes great bridesmaid dresses or informal wedding dress.
Currently available only in a cotton shirt weight fabric. It can be Special Ordered in a cotton velveteen fabric or rayon fabric for a more formal look. Some of the cotton colors may not be available in the velveteen, please inquire for available colors. The cotton velveteen has a soft look and texture to it, while still being machine washable.
- Keely means 'beautiful, graceful" in Gaelic.
- Made of 100% cotton. Other fabrics are available by Special Order. Special Orders -may- result in additional charges. Or provide us with fabric. Would you like free color samples of the fabrics? We’d be happy to send you some, just email us your address.
- Need Custom Sizing? Just let us know. Most times there is no extra charge for minor adjustments. Custom sizing is advisable for this item. To ensure a proper fit, please give us your measurements. Click here for our measurement form.
- Other knotwork styles are available. Please view our Marion dress, Celtic Lady dress or our Celtic Maiden dress.
- Chainmaille necklace provided by Mardigan's Maile.com
- Our garments are not massed produced. Each one is handmade to your specifications here in the USA and our quality takes time. This means it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get your order to you. July through November orders may run over 8 weeks due to our show schedule. Occasionally we can manage rush orders or MAY have items in stock, please contact us before ordering. Thank you for taking this into consideration when placing your order.