A dress that is perfect to wear just about anywhere! Wear the dress as is to a Scottish Festival, or add some accessories like a wrap belt and pouches to wear at a Renaissance Faire. This dress is amazingly comfortable and easy to wear. It is a slip-on style with lacing at the lower back for some adjustability. Available in your choice of colors. Inquire if you need to match a specific color like in a tartan. Can also be made in a fabric you provide, inquire for more details. This style makes great bridesmaid dresses or informal wedding dresses. Lighter or custom colors for Brides and Bridal parties are also available by Special Order.
Fabrics: Currently available only in a cotton shirt weight fabric. It can be Special Ordered in a soft, washable cotton velveteen fabric, poly Shantung or rayon fabric for a more formal look. Some of the cotton colors may not be available in all the fabric options, please inquire for available colors. Special Orders -may- result in additional charges. Or provide us with a fabric of your choice. Would you like free color samples of the fabrics? We’d be happy to send you some, just email us your address.
- The Thistle embroidery has immense detail in the design work. Because of the amount of green involved with the embroidery, we do not recommend a green fabric color dress.
- Made of 100% cotton and machine washable.
- Need Custom Sizing? Just let us know. Most times there is no extra charge for minor adjustments. Custom sizing is advisable for this item. To ensure a proper fit, please give us your measurements. Click here for our measurement form.
- Other knotwork styles are available. Please view our Marion dress, Keely Dress, or Celtic Lady dress.
- Alternate Sleeve Options are shown below.
- Chainmaille necklace provided by Mardigan's Maile.com
- Our Size Chart and Fabric Color Charts are here if you need them. Remember, we can always do Custom sizing!!
- Our garments are not massed produced. Each one is handmade to your specifications here in the USA and our quality takes time. This means it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get your order to you. July through November orders may run over 8 weeks due to our show schedule. Occasionally we can manage rush orders or MAY have items in stock, please contact us before ordering. Thank you for taking this into consideration when placing your order.
***Color Disclaimer: Please note that due to screen variations, the color you see may not match the garment exactly. We strive to make our website colors as accurate as possible. However, website colors are approximations of the actual colors and dye lots may vary slightly.
Also shown below is a Custom Piece with optional hem embroidery and two-color fabric design in Silk Dupioni. Contact us for details regarding these options. When ordering online, you will receive the version, as shown above.