This phenomenal dress features original knotwork, exclusively designed for us by Eric Deans and G.Haigh. The body fabric is soft cotton velveteen for beauty and comfort. The style of the dress is very flattering to many body types. There is lacing at the lower back for some adjustability. The belt is a separate piece, which laces in the back. The sheer sleeves will be made in close a color as we can get, or in a complementary color to the embroidery. There are also multiple sleeve options, please see below.
The embroidery comes in your choice of color, limited colors available for the velveteen. If you need to match a specific color please send us a sample of the color and we will come as close to it as we can. Can also be made in a fabric you provide, inquire for more details. Lighter colors for Brides and Bridal parties are also available by Special Order.
- Custom sizing is requested for this item. To ensure a proper fit, please give us your measurements. Measuring chart and form available via email.
Made of 100% cotton velveteen body and polyester sheer sleeves. Other fabrics are available by Special Order. Special Orders -may- result in additional charges.
- Other knotwork styles are available. Please view our Keely dress, Celtic Lady dress, or our Marion dress.
- Chainmaille necklace provided by Mardigan's Maile.com.
- Other sleeve options are shown below.
Would you like free color samples of the fabrics? We’d be happy to send you some, just email us your address.
Need Custom Sizing? Just let us know. Most times there is no extra charge for minor adjustments.
- Our garments are not massed produced. Each one is hand made to your specifications here in the USA and our quality takes time. This means it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get your order to you. July through November orders may run over 8 weeks due to our show schedule. Occasionally we can manage rush orders or MAY have items in stock, please contact us before ordering. Thank you for taking this into consideration when placing your order.