This basic garment is not so basic when it is made by us. We strive for quality and extreme durability in our cloaks. Our hood is articulated so it sits forward to the top of the head, but curves on the sides for better visibility. The hood also has a historically accurate tail at the back of the hood. On the body, the side seams are Felled seamed (like the outside seam on a pair of jeans) for durability and so they lay flat against the shoulder, also when it flares open you do not have unsightly serged seams exposed. And our metal clasps for neck closures have been proven to hold up to even the toughest customer.
- Made of 100% cotton twill for a durable, long-lasting, washable garment.
- One size fits many. The length of the cloak is approximately 53 inches. If you are shorter than 5'4", you may need a custom length. You may also want a custom length if you are taller than 5'10". Please inquire about costs.
- Currently available only in brown, gray, or black twill. Other fabrics and colors available by Special Order. Special Orders -may- result in additional charges.
- Our Size Chart and Fabric Color Charts are here if you need them. Remember, we can always do Custom sizing!!
- Our garments are not massed produced. Each one is handmade to your specifications here in the USA and our quality takes time. This means it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get your order to you. July through November orders may run over 8 weeks due to our show schedule. Occasionally we can manage rush orders or may have items in stock, please contact us before ordering. Thank you for taking this into consideration when placing your order.
***Color Disclaimer: Please note that due to screen variations, the color you see may not match the garment exactly. We strive to make our website colors as accurate as possible. However, website colors are approximations of the actual colors and dye lots may vary slightly.