This is a very easy-to-wear garment. It is our skillfully constructed bodice with a firmly attached skirt, worn over a full-length chemise. The upper bodice portion is built with the same sturdy construction as our standard bodices. There is boning by the lacing to stop unseemly bunching. Made of solid-colored, heavy cotton twill for a durable and long-lasting garment. This garment is usually worn over a full-length Wench Chemise. Could also be worn with pants and a chemise or shirt for LARPing. Made to be fully reversible, as well. Black is the standard reversed side for the bodice top, skirt color would stay the same color. Removable Sleeves are available as well. For an added flair wear our Celtic Wench Belt over the Froca!
Plain Froca: Solid color, no embroidery, no shoulder epaulets. If tie on sleeves option added, there would be grommets along the shoulder line.
Celtic Wreath Froca: This garment features lovely Celtic knotwork Wreath embroidery on the bodice and the skirt hem. If tie on sleeves option added, there would be grommets along the shoulder line.
Celtic Froca: There is traditional Celtic knotwork embroidered on the epaulets. Which have the added feature of keeping your shoulders from getting sunburned! Our embroidered, full-length Celtic Wench Chemise, makes a perfect match for this dress. If tie on sleeves option added, this garment would no longer be reversible due to the placement of the shoulder epaulets and the lacing for the sleeves.
- Made in 100% cotton twill, and is machine washable.
- You can choose the length of the skirting. Measure as you would a regular skirt, from waist to the desired length.
- If side lacing is added, the dress will be split all the way down to the hem.
- Need Custom Sizing? Just let us know. Most times there is no extra charge for minor adjustments. To ensure a properly fitted garment, please give us your Measurements in the Special Instructions. Click here for our measurement form.
- Would you like free color samples of the fabrics? We’d be happy to send you some, just email us your address.
- Our Size Chart and Fabric Color Charts are here if you need them. Remember, we can always do Custom sizing!!
- Our garments are not massed produced. Each one is handmade to your specifications here in the USA and our quality takes time. This means it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get your order to you. July through November orders may run over 8 weeks due to our show schedule. Occasionally we can manage rush orders or MAY have the item in stock, please contact us before ordering. Thank you for taking this into consideration when placing your order.
***Color Disclaimer: Please note that due to screen variations, the color you see may not match the garment exactly. We strive to make our website colors as accurate as possible. However, website colors are approximations of the actual colors and dye lots may vary slightly.